We’ve had that topic sooooo many times.
First of all, I think you forgot to link a video. Then… I have to guess what you’re talking about, but I’ll say I agree with the guy I don’t see. Let’s go through it once again….
- when smashing, you want [need] to hit the shuttle in front of you, rather than above you
- that way you’ll automatically get a downward angle and only then you really can use the kinetic chain to get power
- the further in front of your body you hit the shuttle, the more you need to rotate the grip towards panhandle [in order to not slice]
- this is a very subtle movement, don’t overdo it
- when full smashing, you don’t want to lose any power, thus you really don’t want to slice
I think that sums it up.