- Danielle Perkins UD-8 Monika Harrison (80-72, 80-72, 80-72)
- Jamie Mitchell TKO-5 Noemi Bosques (1:49)
- Marlen Esparza UD-6 Shelly Barnett (60-53, 60-53, 60-54)
- Timur Kerefov TKO-3 Manny Woods
Claressa Shields looks to go undisputed in a second weight class tonight, facing Marie-Eve Dicaire for all four major belts at 154 pounds in a PPV main event from Flint, Mich.
Our live coverage will start at 8 pm ET with the free prelim fight that will stream on FITE and YouTube (links below), and then continue at 9 pm ET for the pay-per-view, which has four bouts. We’ll have fight-by-fight results as they come in, and live, round-by-round coverage for the main event.
How to Watch Shields vs Dicaire
Date: Friday, Mar. 5 | Start Time: 9:00 pm ET
Location: Dort Federal Event Center – Flint, MI
TV: PPV ($29.99) | Streaming: FITE PPV ($29.99)
Online Coverage: BadLeftHook.com
Shields is a heavy favorite and has home field advantage, but this really is as good a fight as she can make at 154, too. Shields has been so much better than her competition that she really is sort of running out of things to do in boxing at age 25, and it’s no wonder she’s looking to give MMA a try later this year.
The rest of the PPV card is what it is, basically. Danielle Perkins and Monika Harrison met in Salita Promotions’ one UFC Fight Pass show last year, and they’re fighting each other again because there are a whopping 13 women’s heavyweights in the world. Marlen Esparza is on the card facing Shelly Barnett, and Jamie Mitchell takes on Noemi Bosques, who is better than her record and has faced a lot of top women’s boxing names.
Prelims (FITE / YouTube, 8:00 pm ET)
- Timur Kerefov (10-0, 5 KO) vs Manny Woods (16-10-1, 6 KO), middleweights, 10 rounds
Main Card (PPV, 9:00 pm ET)
- Claressa Shields (10-0, 2 KO) vs Marie-Eve Dicaire (17-0, 0 KO), junior middleweights, 10 rounds, for Shields’ WBC and WBO titles, Dicaire’s IBF title, and the vacant WBA title
- Danielle Perkins (2-0, 1 KO) vs Monika Harrison (2-1-1, 1 KO), rematch, heavyweights, 8 rounds
- Jamie Mitchell (5-0-2, 3 KO) vs Noemi Bosques (12-15-3, 2 KO), junior featherweights, 6 rounds
- Marlen Esparza (8-1, 1 KO) vs Shelly Barnett (4-3-2, 0 KO), bantamweights, 6 rounds