Following recent announcements from each of the Home Nation governments, we have updated our Club Assistance Pack to provide you with all of the most up to date information!
Please find the latest version (v23) of the BT Club Assistance Pack via the link below.
This document has been updated with all the latest lockdown information and available funding for each of the home nations as of 8th April 2021.
Updates to the Club Assistance Pack
- RETURN TO COACHING GUIDANCE – INDOORS AND OUTDOORS
As these dates are best case scenarios, things may change for better or for worse and these dates may be pulled forward or pushed back, depending on the virus data as we approach each of the dates below. We will update you as we receive any new information.
Step 3 – TBC at least one week before 17th May
At least five weeks after Step 2, no earlier than 17 May.
- Indoor entertainment and attractions.
- 30 person limit outdoors. Rule of 6 or two households (subject to review).
- Organised indoor adult sport.
- Some large events (expect for pilots) – capacity limits apply.
- Indoor events: 1,000 or 50%.
- Outdoor other events: 4,000 or 50%.
- Outdoor seated events: 10,000 or 25%.
If you come across information not included above or we have something wrong, please contact: [email protected] to make us aware.
UK Government website: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Sport England website: https://www.sportengland.org/how-we-can-help/coronavirus